Sunday, December 7, 2008

Now THAT'S a Care Package!

When I was in University, I LOVED getting care packages from my Mom and Dad.

Many girls on my floor loved it, because there was always homemade goodies in there from Mom that I would share :-)

Whenever I've gone home over the past 20yrs, Mom has always sent me off with more 'stuff' than I arrived with.

Even as a 'grownup', I still always leave with a care package. Stuff for me. Stuff for the boys. Stuff for the house.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to visit my Mom.

It was just me and an empty vehicle. Kids were at school, I had the day off.

My Mom has recently sold her three level house, and built a one level condo.

She's down-sizing.


THIS is what I returned home with.




Not only the back was filled, but both back seats had to be put down for more room.





And there was even stuff in the FRONT seat! LOL




Now THAT'S a Care Package!!!!

Thanks Mom!

K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, now you're the one who will need a bigger house! I still love care packages too. I was leave with homemade jellies and preserves.

Kim's Korner said...

And the scary part is ... I have MORE to bring back on my next trip! LOL

I'm not that crazy about jellies and preserves, my weakness are Mom's COOKIES!!!!