Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Now What The Heck Can I Say To THAT?

When one of the WWE Wrestlers enters the ring, there is a 'theme song', pyrotechnics, screaming fans and depending on who is making the entrance, total chaos.

After working the crowd from centre stage, they make their way down - what the boys & I call - The Ramp.

See below during the entrance of Jeff Hardy. One of the 'house favourites' here in the Korner ;-)





After Jeff does his entrance dance, fireworks explode, down the ramp he goes and into the ring.



As I've mentioned in previous posts, Adam is my little system engineer.

As I've also mentioned in another post, Adam LOVES anything WWE.



When left to his own devices and 15 minutes alone in the backyard, THIS is what he came up with last weekend.

I looked out the kitchen window, and just ... stared.

Now what the heck can I say to THAT?

A 'ramp' leading to his 'ring'.

Note the trampoline in distant background. Yeah. That's the RING in case ya didn't know.

It starts from the end of the deck.

Those pieces of block wood on either side of the wide 'ramp' pieces ... uh-huh ... careful around those, THAT'S where the PYRO shoots from!

He originally had the ladder turned the other way, so he could climb OVER it.

He didn't win that argument.

The ring ramp has since been dismantled ... and turned into a bike ramp/jump.

I'm really starting to wonder what he can do, if I set him loose with a hammer in my (w)rec(ked) room!


K.

As a side note - No, I don't want to get into the fact the trampoline doesn't have a net around it. It should have had a net around it when their dad dropped it off on my back yard about 3yrs ago.

That's a whole other post.

That red tape around parts of it is NOT to hold it together, it's where their 'WWE Signs' were once hanging lol.

And no, they don't jump onto it from the top of the play set.

Anymore.

They tried it once. Trampoline was taken apart.

6 comments:

Expat No. 3699 said...

Boys will be boys. He definitely has an imagination and is using to have fun. Look out Jeff Hardy!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Creativity at it's best!!

Hallie :)

Kim's Korner said...

The scary thing is, ladies - this is EXACTLY how Jeff and Matt Hardy started out LOL.

They had garden hose around the trampoline their dad bought them. They would hold 'wrestling matches' LOL.

Do you have any idea how many times Adam has asked me to go to the hardware store for GARDEN HOSE!!!

I LOVE that he's creative ... gets that from his mother ya know ;-) but I just keep thinking ... my poor LAWN!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Totally creative! It could've been worse!

Kristin @ Meanbean said...

awww he's super creative!! That's totally awesome...he's going to make some girl VERY happy later on (I should know...I married one like him...)

This is my favorite part of the whole post:
"They tried it once. Trampoline was taken apart."

This is how I parent. I love you.

Aleta said...

Creative and constructive! Woah... you've got your hands full, that's for sure. I had to laugh though.