Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Get Your Daily Chuck!

There's this blog I like to read. It's called Dooce®.

It's the life and times of a lady who's been doing this blogging thing a very long time. And she is very successful at it.

I'll leave it up to you whether or not you'd like to read her entire website, as there are a variety of sections to visit.

One area, called Daily Chuck has daily pics of her dogs Chuck and CoCo.

I'm sending you there today.

Not only are Dooce®'s pics absolutely awesome, the captions that accompany them are what keep me coming back daily to get my Chuck fix.

She likes to put things on his head. He's very patient with her.

He's forever running away from Coco. He's not always as patient with HER! LOL

If you're a dog lover, you'll love Chuck.

Check him out. Seriously. He's a pretty cool Dude ;-)

Here are a few of my recent Chuck (& Coco) favourites;

Because his ears were cold

Are you about to put something on my head?

Tastes like chicken

Someone smelled a stinky!

Mentor

Canine Christmas Card

Enjoy!


And don't forget to Get Your Daily Chuck!

K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hooked!

Kim's Korner said...

LOL, I thought you might like Chuck, Dani :-) I also thought you might have already discovered him. Glad I could make that introduction :-)