Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Really Liked ...

In honour of my 100th post ... yeah ... this one marks 100 :-)

YAY ME! Insert horn and general noisemaker music madness here! WOOHOO!

As I was saying, for my 100th post, I wanted to turn it over to you, those who come and visit the korner, to hear our adventures.

Well, to those of you who comment anyway ;-p

The rest of you can use this opportunity to come out of the woodwork and say 'Hey!'

When I realized I was reaching this blogging milestone, I looked back over the archives, wondering what 100 thoughts I'd decided to share over the last couple of years. Refreshing my memory, reliving some of the adventures.

Others weren't all that great the FIRST time I experienced them, so I skipped over those.

And it made me wonder, out of all the tales I've shared, which was YOUR favourite?

Give me a Top 2.

I know certain topics seem to bring people here. Like Stuart, Batista, or James Bulger. But it would be nice to know which one(s) YOU really liked. The one that made you laugh, cry, pissed off ... got to you.

Tell me - Kim, I really liked ...

That's your present to me, for my 100th post :-)

Now, someone hand me a drink, break out the tunes, and let's get this blog birthday party going!

K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kim, I really liked your story about the concert that rocked and sucked. Probably cuz you kept me hanging with several chapters on that one. But especially I really enjoyed reading Missin' My Dad. It was very touching and I could relate cause I'm missin' my dad too.

Kim's Korner said...

Awww thanks Bon. I'm sorry about your dad :-( I do still miss him, and think about him all the time, and thank him when good things happen ;-)

And I've been thinking about another rocked and sucked post, but haven't decided yet if I'm going to do the chapter thing again, or just make it a long one. Will be up soon though :-)